Monday, May 9, 2011

Bread filled with wild blueberry jam (from France) + Mother's Day cakes

My Mother-in-law bought a bottle of blueberry jam last week. Unfortunately, me and daddy don't really love the fruit jam on the bread. Thus, i plan to bake a bread filling with the jam and bring it to office on next day. I did a lot of research on the soft-bread recipes, but still i stick to my old recipe at the end.

the machine was kneading the ingredients that turn to a dough later

let the dough proofing 

the dough is double sized

this is how the bread look like after filled with jam, and proofing for 2~3 hours
the bread after baked

the blueberry jam in the bread


Daddy bought me 3 small cupcakes for mother's day celebration

red lady bird one is for me, yello one for daddy, the middle one for Baby O


No comments:

Post a Comment